- Soybean is predominantly grown as a rainfed crop
- Major area in the states Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Rajasthan
- Crop sown on 105.76 lakh ha area
- Productivity ranging from 9.5 to 12 q/ha
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Sep 22, 2020 11:00 AM India
Topic: Soybean Cultivation (Pest Disease management and Post Harvest management)
Resource Person: Mr. Sagar Kadao
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Since many of us may not be familiar with Zoom based webinars, the following are some of the protocols to be followed:
- Please join 10 minutes before the start of the webinar as there is a maximum limit of 100 participants.
- If you are joining from the computer, please click on the above link & then click on ‘Join with Computer Audio’.
- In case you are joining from your mobile phone, please install Zoom app from Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/
apps/details?id=us.zoom. videomeetings&hl=en_IN, further, please enter the relevant Passcode to join the webinar from the mobile phone, if asked. Please further click on ‘Call via Device Audio’.
- Please post your questions only using the Q&A feature. This will be prioritised and taken up by the Panelists after the presentation.
- Towards the end of the presentation, the attendees can use the ‘Raise hand’ feature, in case you would like to speak to the Speaker or the Panelists.
- Please refer to the following links for more information: Participating as an attendee: https://support.
zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/ 115004954946-Joining-and- participating-in-a-webinar- attendee-
- In case you have any queries about joining the webinar through Zoom, please contact Mr Shrikant Shelke: +91 9881027355 / firstname.lastname@example.org.